Sign up for free
Apply to the vacancies that you want
Sign up now in less than a minute
Director Insurance Risk Management Pvh Corp.
Design Your Future at PVHDirector, Insurance Risk Management - PVH Corp.POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Insurance will work in conjunction with the Vice President of Risk Management and will help plan, organize and evaluate all of PVH’s Commercial insurance.Responsibilities include:Manage the daily commercial insurance operations including, but not limited to:
- Preparing insurance applications and obtaining timely and accurate data;
- Managing all renewal processes, including marketing coverage on a regular basis, managing insurance limits, retentions and premium;
- Reviewing all endorsements, enhancements, terms and conditions at renewal;
- Reviewing and processing insurance invoices, including internal and international in-country allocations;
- Reviewing reservation of rights letters with Claims manager;
- Reviewing and advising on company’s current cost allocation program and recommending improvements, where needed;
- Assisting in loss prevention for all coverage lines with the claims manager;
- Managing all brokers, U.S. and international;
- Overseeing vendors, service providers and managing performance requirements in broker agreements;
- Investigating new insurance products and identifying any coverage gaps;
- Recommending and ensure implementation of and adherence to approved Dept. and organizational goals, objectives and budget. Report operations performance and any corrective action/loss prevention to VP;
- Creating and managing Risk Management department goals, objectives, policies and procedures with VP of Risk;
- Assisting VP of Risk with planning, budgeting and variance processes, when needed;
- Building and maintain productive and comprehensive relationships with others in the organization, including but not limited to real estate, retail operations, legal, intellectual property, HR, etc.;
- Managing departmental projects with VP of risk and others on team;
- Assisting in managing the Corporate Travel risk policies and procedures;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, law or insurance, required. JD or MBA preferred;
- Minimum level: 5- 10 years of insurance experience; understanding of commercial policies, insurance, and coverage
- Maintains current knowledge of insurance industry trends, programs and developments.
- Working knowledge of MS PC applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required.
- Working knowledge of actuarial reports and international risk issues
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Note: Fashion Landing just adds information of job vacancies therefore it is not responsible for the content or actions of the companies. Some vacancies may be closed before they are removed from our system.