Sign up for free
Apply to the vacancies that you want
Sign up now in less than a minute
Assistant Store Manager 34th Str
45 West 34th Street, New York - New York
Assistant Store Manager Supports the Store Manager and/or Associate Store Manager in attaining Levis® Store Iconic status by assisting in the development of the store team and contributing to the successful implementation of strategies and operational excellence that ensure brand equity, customer satisfaction and financial growth. Assumes responsibility for store in the absence of Store Manager and/or Associate Store Manager.Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for operational results in store procedures, payroll management, cash handling and inventory control
- Is accountable and holds others accountable for ensuring all operational standards are achieved
- Assists in the hiring, training and retention of a store staff that model Levis Strauss & Co (LS&Co) selling practices, deliver authentic customer service and meet sales goals
- Executes flawless store visual presentation by following corporate visual direction and recommending merchandising adaptations where needed
- Lead merchandising team to reliably accomplish productivity goals and completion of RFID-enabled inventory management processes and visual merchandising standards by operating the company tools and resources
- Hold merchandising team accountable to RFID-enabled inventory management and visual merchandising processes, effectively leading the team through change, ensuring adherence to best practices, and actively coaching the team for maximum productivity.
- Accountable to store manager for driving process adoption, proficiency, and effectiveness.
- Recruits and conducts screening interviews for stylist position and makes recommendations for new hires
- Participates in training process for new hires on LS&Co culture, product knowledge, selling practices and other associate responsibilities
- Coaches and develops staff to increase their knowledge and skill sets, providing opportunities for continued development and growth within the organization.
- Contributes to a positive work environment that encourages retention and talent
- Manages minor employee relations issues including performance management and holding associates accountable for following LS&Co policies and procedures
- 3 years progressively responsible retail leadership experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising, coaching and training sales associates
- Strong retail apparel experience
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in Levi Strauss & Co
- Exhibits the following characteristics:
- Leads through change
- Provides clear direction
- Coaches for improvement
LOCATION45 West 34th Street, New York, NY, 10001FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time
Note: Fashion Landing just adds information of job vacancies therefore it is not responsible for the content or actions of the companies. Some vacancies may be closed before they are removed from our system.