Sign up for free
Apply to the vacancies that you want
Sign up now in less than a minute
Hr Representative Retail Pvh Corp.
Bridgewater - New Jersey
Design Your Future at PVHHR Representative Retail - PVH Corp.The Human Resources Representative (Retail) is the primary contact for all retail field associates. The HR Representative is responsible for providing detailed and accurate information as it pertains to payroll information, benefits, company policies or procedures, and State, Federal and local laws. The HR Representative is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service, timely processing of all payroll related information, thorough employee relations investigation and resolution. Must bea team player within the department. The HR Representative is responsible for a large amount of administrative duties, worker’s compensation, leaves of absence and benefits actions for approximately 1,000 associates.
- Working closely with payroll to ensure that accurate and timely pay is being issued when processing new hires, transfers, salary increases, leaves of absence or terminations.
- Ensure State, Federal, and local documents (I-9’s, W-4, Minor Work Permits etc.) are present and comply with applicable laws in addition to meeting Company’s Policy and Procedure requirements.
- Verifies the integrity and completion of all New Hire documentation to meet or exceed the requirements of Sarbanes- Oxley and Internal Audit.
- Document, track and report all Short Term and Long Term Disability cases with third party insurance carrier. Involved in extensive communication with the associate and the Store Manager to ensure all information is covered, ensures HIPPA compliance, and coordinates with Federal and State FMLA laws, responsible for sending out all required notification letters to the associate. Tracks information in a detailed LOA log. When applicable, coordinates STD to LTD transition. If necessary, consult with Corp Benefits to discuss details of complex claims.
- Responsible for accurate benefits enrollment processing ensuring all enrollments meet IRS regulations. Responsible for collecting benefits premiums that may have been missed and communicating that amount to the associate. Collaborating with Benefits Department on resolving benefit related issues.
- Directly responsible for all Annual Open Enrollment processes through Workday. Direct contact for requesting and reviewing necessary documentation, answering questions, and sending follow-up information as needed to associates.
- Responsible for Monthly and Semi-Annual auditing of Full time associates average weekly hours to ensure compliancy to Federal regulations. Audits are done before and after eligibility.
- Weekly and monthly audit reports to ensure Workday accuracy.
- Expedite workers’ compensation claims by ensuring timely entry into Workers Compensation carrier’s online reporting system. Work as a liaison between Workers Compensation Carrier and associate, ensure applicable benefit premiums are being paid. Work with Workers Compensation carrier and Store Manager to coordinate a return to work or possible modified duty to allow associate back to work as soon as possible.
- Partner with field management when handling, and/or addressing any issue that has an impact on employees and on their relationships to and with other employees, managers, and those outside the organization with whom they come in contact as part of their employment experience. Ensure that all situations are in compliance with company policy, Federal regulations, FLSA, Title VII or State and local Laws. Work with field management on serious allegations such as Sexual Harassment, discrimination etc. When necessary, seek guidance from Senior HR Management, internal or external legal counsel, or our Employee Assistance Program.
- Interpretation and enforcement of retail policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the unemployment vendor to ensure all unemployment claims are processed and communicated to state and Equifax vendor timely and accurately to lessen the financial impact to PVH as much as possible.
- Directly responsible for all changes to associates records in a timely manner in Workday system- salary, promotions, demotions, reduction of hours, increase in hours, terminations. Ensuring all supporting documentation is reviewed with associate and accurate records are kept. Ensuring that performance reviews are administered.
- Working with Store Operations and DSM on store closing. Ensuring that severance letters are administered timely and accurately.
- Special projects as needed.
- Human Resources experience preferred.
- College Degree or comparable work experience preferred
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organization ability.
- Self starter, flexible and analytical.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel).
- Knowledge ofWorkday HR system a plus.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Note: Fashion Landing just adds information of job vacancies therefore it is not responsible for the content or actions of the companies. Some vacancies may be closed before they are removed from our system.